Friday, June 3, 2005

Thankful for Today

 Hello, Hello, Hello

I give thanks to God for today. I just have to give Jesus all of the credit for today. I am truly gateful for today.

Nothing extraordinary. Nothing strange. Just the hum drum everyday stuff. I thank God for a normal, plain day.

Thank you, Lord for ordinary. The best is yet to come. Good things are coming my way. God has plans for me and the best is yet to come.

What a blessing today. Be blessed and I hope you had a good day.

I'm listening to  "Have You Built a Wall?" I want to walk in God's will and I don't want to be defeated.  I was meant to win, and I plan on winning. Enjoy your evening and remember this is date night.

 

                                                                               

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive