Monday, December 13, 2004

Steadfast

I am staying hopeful and don't care. I don't care if it seems as if the whole church knows my problem. I don't care if they all seem to want to help me somehow someway. I have said nothing to them and if its you well then fine, if its not and its just pure dumb luck, then its God. Whatever it is, I am relying on God to guide me. I have to be thankful that I am in a place that cares about me. I don't care if the whole world knows. I know they only have your happiness in mind and if they can help me then so be it.

You did a wonderful job of reconciliation. Julie was great. You have good people around you that care about you. I don't want to be a negative in your life and draw positive energy away from things you can be doing. I only want to add positive influences to your life. I want God to be the influence behind anything I do. I don't listen to anything or anyone that has anything bad to say about you. I refuse. I tell them I don't want to hear it. I will not allow anyone to say anything bad about you around me.

Here I am praying now for the closeness we had before I began to search (in my own human way) for closeness with us. I know if I go back to the basics it will happen. I sincerely want to get the simple things back.

I listened to Isreal on the way home. "I am a friend of God" and "Here I am to Worship".  I listened to the second cd. I really like that set.

Well I have to prepare for tomorrow. I didn't do anything today.

Have a good evening and I will say a prayer for you  tonight as I do every night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive