Tuesday, December 7, 2004

Good Morning

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning!!!!!

This is the day that the lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Today is the inspection. I am so ready for it to be over.

I found Hannah in the bible, 1Samuel Chapter 1.

It was refreshing to read it, I read the King James version as well as the NIV.

I think I find it hard to believe in the vision God has for me. But believe I must. I have to live like the dream is here and real. I keep searching for why, when, how. God constantly just tells me to trust him. Let go and stay focused on him. Moments when I do let go and just say, "OK God, take over" (and I truly mean it) then he does and the world is not so bad. I need more of those moments. I pray that God will hear my prayers from the heart and know that I love him. I spent a lot of time in  quiet meditation on and about God yesterday. I asked God to help me walk this walk, help me to not say things to hurt you when you are truly trying to help me. I asked God to let me think before I speak. Maybe that's why my tongue is tied. But I asked God to show me what to do, and that was to love you. Not care what anyone thinks and says, just love you. Hmmm. How do I do that? Continue to believe in you. Really believe in you. Let no one influence me about you and me. Know that I know what I know about this relationship. Be a friend and partner to you. I'm going to try this.

OK, back on the road again.

Hugs and kisses to you, my friend. See you this evening. I will be picking up my dish from the rectory around 6pm.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive