Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I Know Now

 

                         

I only had to ask and God showed me why he has me doing these dreadful things. Its going to be my new hobby. I know that God knoew I was a little leary of having to stay at home and busy myself. So, since God knows what each and every one of us needs individually he saw that home repair was something I might be interested in. Only I didn't know that. And it took a long time for me to realize that I really did enjoy doing what I was doing. After getting smacked in the mouth with the pole I think he had my attention then and I began pay attention to what I was doing and found I liked it. Especially when I did it right. I think I need this because the time goes by when I do it and I don't need to be sitting infront of the TV everyday. I also know that I probably won't be teaching for long. I heard you on Sunday with the story about Mrs. King and her career. That's why I think God has given me this hobby. I fought it though, until he made me take notice. Being at home fulltime is an art. You have to have something to do or you will go crazy. I did it before and I know what I'm talking about.But now, now, I have something to do and it will take up my time. I love. God always knows what we need, and gives it to us, even if we don't know it at the time. Love you, in the meantime I still have to work so I am off to work.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive