Sunday, December 12, 2004

Good Evening

I am finally home. This was a long day. I woke up this morning and I just had a urge to go to church. I washed my hair and got ready. My daughter had gotten home around 5am with her friend (girl) and they were noisy and had been drinking. Of course my mother tells me I need to talk to them because they left the garage door open and set the alarm off on the door. When I go to them one is sleep in my other daughter's room and the other is in her room sleep. What am I going to do with them.

So I decided to go to church. I would like to say God led me to go instead of tryiing to fight with two drunk girls.

When I got to church, I was able to just pray on those girls and their situation. Seeing the first communion children reminded me of when they were having their first communion and that they are children, but they are 23 years old.

I had to leave to go to work. It was a good service. I am asking God to lead me with this. I don't think I will do anymore spiritual counseling for a while. I just need to rely on God's word and listen to you more. No one has ever told me not to listen to you, if anything its been more like who do I think I am getting a catch like you.

I don't know what I am to do, but I plan to stay in prayer and listen to God's word. I know that I am willing, ready and able.I will stay steady on the journey and where ever it leads thats where I'll go. I do like to know the who, what, when, where and how. But I guess that's another hurdle, to just sit back and trust.

I will continue to look for work, and try to keep my family on an even keel. I will look to God for direction on what to do. I will look to God for direction with you. Its like, I'm suppose to do something. But what. Over one hurdle on to the next. I can trust you. I know that. No matter what happens I know that you are, to the best of your ability, trustworthy. I know that anything can happen and anything is possible. I nknow that you arent perfect and that's ok too. I don't have unrealistic expectations. You seem to know so much its like I have nothing to hide. You still know and you are still there.

Well, dear, its been a long day and I need to ger ready for bed.

I think I'm going to try and do the 8:30 more often.  I know that I'm closer to you when I'm there. I will just believe God's promise/word to me and not wonder how it will happen. Just believe, and have faith. Give yourself a big hug from me. One day you will have the real thing.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive