Monday, December 20, 2004

My Heart, My Soul, My Mind

 

                    "I am the Light" Print

"my heart is heavy, it has love in it

my soul is restless, its birthing a dream

my mind is racing, its visualizing the truth" - Judi

I have to bargain for time now on the computer. I have another computer but I havent had it fixed. I guess its time to get it fixed. I have spent the day at "the building". I had my first casualty, I was hit in the face with a clothes closet pole. It hurt. I cried. I put ice on my face so it wouldn't look like I had been beaten up. I am so tired of being a handyman. I need a good handyman in Lynwood. Someone honest, reliable and reasonable.I have to go back tues, wed, and thurs. Nine closets fixture lights and nine closet doors.

 

I hear but I don't want to verbalize what I am hearing. I'm just waiting. I feel that you are busy and pressured. I want you to do your best to relax. I think you are excited about what you are planning, and I know it will be great. I'm excited too. I'm walking by faith and not by sight. I believe that all things work together for the good of those who love the Lord. The Lord is the light, the truth and the way.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive