Thursday, December 2, 2004

Good Morning

I'm making Pot Roast and Vegetables. Its done with lean beef, fresh vegetables, and low sodium.The highest amout of fat is the 7grams in the beef. It's not ready yet so I'm bringing cookies in instead. I will have my daughter bring the roast in later, I have to work this evening and I have to leave for a 12 noon appointment.

I ask God to tell me what to do and he continues to say trust him. Just trust him. I ask how to do that and he says just do what you know how to do. I know how to cook and I know how to read and get information. I am cooking stuff for you because that's what I know how to do. I don't know what else to do. I just keep trying to do stuff and pray that I am doing the right thing. I know how to study and get good grades. It doesnt come easy for me and I find it to be a challenge all the times. I don't mean to come of snooty or too academic. I only know how to do what I know to do. I trying to learn. When I get a good grade I like to let others know, I havent always gotten good grades but when I try and put lots of effort into it then usually I am successful. If I come off too proper its only because that's what I know. I was taught at a young age, charm school, ettiquette classes, cottillions and tea parties. I know only what I was taught, I'm trying to learn different. So if I come off as too hung up on what others think or what I think is the right way to do something I am just falling back on what I was taught. I'm trying not to care.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive