Thursday, December 23, 2004

Blessed Assurance

 

Psalm 121

I lift up my eyes to the hills-

where does my help come from?

My help comes from the Lord,

the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip-

he who watches over you will not slumber;

indeed, he who watches over Israel

will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord watches over you-

the Lord is your shade at your right hand;

the sun will not harm you by day,

nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all harm-

he will watch over your life;

the Lord will watch over your coming and going

both NOW and FOREVERMORE.

 

I was awakened this morning by you and God. You bothe were on my mind.

As I begin my day, I want you to know that God watches over your comings and goings. I am reassured that the blessings of God are upon my life. I have you in my life. As you go through your day remember that.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today.

                              "Power of Prayer" Print

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive