Thursday, December 30, 2004

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning

                    "Armor of God - Ephesians 6:13 RSV" Poster

May the love of God bless you and wrap you with his love all day today.

My day today is rather light. Work of course from 3:45-9pm. But before that my time is mine. I know I should call Daddy and check out what's going on with him but I told him I wasn't coming over during this time. I needed some me time. I suppose I could call him.

No word from the ex, I suspect he may not come. It's still a week away.

I think I will get my resume and cover letter more together and think about my interview suit. I have to go shopping for a new suit. I havent had one in a long time. I know what I should do, but sometimes I just don't do it. We know what we should do but we just don't do it. Get thee behind me Satan, In Jesus name I rebuke you Satan.

Today is Thursday, tomorrow is Friday. I plan to arrive early. All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord. All things are workng together for good. All things.

                 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive