Sunday, December 26, 2004

I couldn't sleep

I want to get this off my mind. My ex husband called at 4am the other morning he wants to come out and visit the girls.

He asked if he could stay at my house.

He will be here from January 3rd through the 6th.

I was asleep, and tired and I told him he could stay.

The girls are looking forward to their dad coming out to stay and are thankful that I am letting him stay in our house.

This is a man with a college degree who works at the Boise Airport as a skycap because he's an alchoholic. He can't pass a drug test.

He was drunk when he called and asked. The airlines gave him a free roundtrip ticket.

He's an a-hole but he's their father.

I live with my mother, brother and two daughters. I won't be alone with him. I'm not worried about that. The visit just unnerves me. Give me guidance. He may neot even come, this may just be smoke and mirrors to impress the girls.

Give me guidance.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive