Thursday, December 16, 2004

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning

I am blessed to wake up and have another day to get things right.

I have to go over to my dad's and wait for the Orkin people. Then I have to go to work.

I hope you rested well, had a good breakfast and you are ready to challenge the world. Have a good day. Enjoy life today. You do such a good job with the things God has given you. Continue todo that. Keep your motives for God.

I do trust in God and I trust you. I do. I believe, I believe I believe.

My friend's husband found a lump in his neck and it turned out to be cancer. They are waiting on the results of a CT scan done yesterday to see where it has spread. I am praying form them today. The wait is the hardest for them right now.

Say a prayer if you have a chance.

I have to go now, Lynwood is calling for my presence. Take Care and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive