Thursday, December 16, 2004

Biblical Unity

I am so happy that you are trying to have unity in the church even though you have resistance. You know what its feels like to be in the presence of God and know that there is really more out there than this. I love the old testament when they talk about walking with God, how God came down to see what they were doing. How there was a closeness with God. When I think about how he loves us, I think about how I do love my daughter. She will do wrong sometimes but I still love her. That helps me think about how God still loves us. I think about how I say I love you and I wonder what that means to you. I wonder if it scares you, if you doubt it or if you believe it. There is so much to think about. 

When I think about Mary and Jesus I know that she loved him. She knew he could perform that miracle at the wedding because he probably performed it many times when he was a toddler. He would want a certain drink and they might be out so he would just turn what ever was available into what he wanted. I believe that is why she knew she could ask him to do that. She knew what he could do. She was his mom. She raised him, with all of his earthly wants and desires as a child.

Just wondering and pondering about stuff. What an interesting time we live in.

Well, tomorrow, look for the outside lights. I cannot find the container that they are in. I have to go in the garage or under the stairs. Oh well, I know its somewhere.

Have a good night and take care of yourself. May God Bless you and keep you tonight. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive