Monday, December 20, 2004

Speaking From My Heart and Not My Head

Speak from my heart, speak from my heart and hear the words I dare not say. Hear the desires of my heart. Hear the groan when I hear your son is in the military. Hear the sighs of unspoken knowledge of what he will have to face ultimately. Speak from the heart. Hear my pleas for you to find comfort in this hectic and busy time. Hear my heart yearn for you, to comfort you somehow, someway. To be able to say something that will ease the worry and help you know that you are not alone. Speak to you from my heart. Feel the love, the warmth and the knowledge that I have to hold on to a promise. Protect my love tonight and keep him safe from all harm, remove all worries and allow him to rest in your arms Lord. Tonight, allow him to rest in your comfort and care. Remove all worires and doubt. Relax him and give him clarity of mind to see things clearly. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive