Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Good Morning

                    

I hope you had a good sleep. Peaceful and restful. I hope you woke up with the love of God in your heart. Refreshed and ready to begin the new day. The sun is shining the air is crisp, and today is our day of fasting and reflecting on unity.

I know this is only a snapshot in time of feelings, words, and moods. As I look at my last entry, I don't want you to think Pat was saying bad things about you. She wasn't. I have joined the women's club and she is an officer as she was telling me about some of the things that they do and how those things are done. The ETA event, the Valentines Dance and the Holy Thursday dinner. She was asking also whether I was still at the school, stuff like that. It's like she didn't want me to go. Just sit there and talk, really listen to her, and so I did.

I keep my dreams to myself. I don't share them with anyone anymore. When I did it wasn't too pleasant. Oh well. Move on.

                        

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive