Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Another Day to Get it Right! Good Morning!!

 

 

            "They Dared to Dream" Poster

"I Will Trust You, Lord

You have a plan for me - purpose and destiny; though sometimes I feel I'm lost; circumstances seem to come to make me doubt you Lord--but I will trust you Lord

You have a path for me to prosper and succeed; though sometimes I can't find my way--Lord you are the way, the truth and the light, you gave me life and I will trust you, Lord."

"My Worship Is For Real

You don't know my story

All the things that I've been through

You can't feel my pain

What I had to go through to get here

You'll never understand my praise

Don't try to figure out

Because my worship, my worship is for real

I've been through too much not - to worship him

Hallelujah, hallelujah my worship is for real"

These were from different sheets given to us when we arrive for the 11:15 service. I was cleaning out my bible and these struck me as important and pertinent to my life today. I don't want to miss my life. I don't want to spend it trying for something I think I need or want. I want to go for what God wants me to have.

I know my story is real, I know my heart is real. My God has not forsaken me and I will trust him to move me towards his purpose and destiny. Obey, obey, obey. His will and purpose is what I desire and long to do. I am faithful. I will stay faithful.

           

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive