Monday, December 6, 2004

Good Morning

Good Morning!

I'm at my father's house. I am trying to help him with his inspection. He cancelled it from last week and rescheduled it for this week. I am ready to be done with this inspection. My daughter is helping me and her attitude alone is enough

Well, I got some stuff off my chest yesterday. Just know that this is very hard for me.

I comb my hair back to get it off my face, my skin is very sensitive and I am trying to reduce breakout. Then you talk about my hair style. I have a high forehead and I know it, I'm sensitive about that, I'm just too sensitive about myself. I'm too sensitive.

I think that one of these times you will say, enough, no more, I can't handle this, I don't want to be involved with this stuff, I'm out of here.

That's where I trying to believe that that won't happen. How do I do that? I try to believe and know that a commitment is made and that trust can be put in you. How do I do that? By trying to understand the meaning, the cost and the responsibility of trust.

I am listening to yesterday's sermon, when I finish I will have something else to say.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive