Wednesday, December 8, 2004

Hello My Friend

Its nice to be able to read the bible and receive a message from God. I am changing from the old to the new. I don't want to lose you in the process. I must be resistant to the new and I know that change is inevitable. Everything around me may change but God is changeless. I now want to reestablish, renew and remain in fellowship, partnership and friendship with you. I will no longer be in search of some man made solution to help me talk to you. God will handle that, as he had before, and if I let him do his thing, everything will be alright. I have to sit back and let him take control, keep control and stay in control. Relax, calm down, have patience. Let what's going to happen, happen. I will keep my appt for Thurs 12 noon with sister Debbie, but I'm not trying to find a way to talk to you anymore, I just want to draw nearer to God, more spiritual direction. My day was quiet. I worked the afternoon and came home. Tomorrow, pretty much the same. I will be doing some decorations. I like the lights you have up for Christmas. Its very nice. May the angels wrap you in their loving arms and keep you safe from harm. Good Night My Love.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive