Friday, December 17, 2004

Date Night

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll be home for Christmas, you can count on me, I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams..." (song by somebody) My darling, my darling, I have spent my day very unproductive. I went to the movies and saw Spanglish. It was OK. I then looked over my planner from Unity Fellowship and put things in for the year. My birthday falls on Holy Thursday. I can look forward to seeing you on my birthday. I also saw that for the next two Friday's I will see you, so, date night will end this year with us being in the same place, at the same time, on the same day, oh how beautiful, that's something to look forward to. A real date night. I think I lost my intimacy when I tried to make sense out of this. I put down my pictures, my sayings, my endearments as just nonsense. I didn't treasure the intimacy I had found with you through this journal. I am so sorry. I tried to find it a different way, a way that I thought made sense and it didn't work. I have since learned that making sense to me is not part of the deal. I have to be willing to continue even when it doesn't make sense.  So I am now back to preparing my body. I have slacked off on my exercising and I plan to get back to women's workout. I know that one day we will be together and I don't want to be fat when that daycomes. Alright my love, I am going to end now. When ever I make a long entry it has a chance of being lost. I will talk to you later, before I go to bed.                

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive