Friday, May 18, 2007

Thank God It's Friday

Today was just crazy. The children were just so antsy.  I tried to show a movie in the afternoon and they were not collectively interested. The ones who were interested couldn't hear because of the ones talking. I brought monopoly, life, outburst, chess, checkers, puzzles and uno. Some took the money for life and monopoly and too k the dice for monopoly and started betting with the play money. What are you going to do. Thank goodness the day is over.

We haven't had a date night in a long time. What can I tell you that you don't already know. How I make this evening special. You probably have been to a funeral today. Lots of questions about what will be done in the future. My heart lets me feel that this of course is not the end. We march, we talk and e meet  but I am more impressed by the man who said he didn't know Blair but the killing happened on his block and he wanted to do something about it. He was going to the funeral. He was going to march and definitely not let this just go by unnoticed. How are you doing today? I hope you are feeling better. This has been a difficult week for you emotionally. Take care of yourself.I have to call you about a story for the praise report. I'll have to do it soon. Have a good evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive