Monday, May 7, 2007

My Day

Thank you Lord for today.I was tired. I didn't sleep well. My sinuses are acting up but I am still moving forward. My shoulders hurt and I'm tired. My artist came today so that's always a very busy day. We are finally through with the mask making. Now its just down to decorating drying and glossing. I'm excited that we will leave a legacy from the eighth graders. Its just a lot of work getting the students together and on board.

I listened to yesterday's cd in the car this morning and on my way home. I miss my hug. I have baby with me and its just so difficult to get in the line, change the diaper, get a cd, and be there before you leave. I have to just believe that I will get it together and it will work. I believe and I have faith. I will just marinate myself in the word day and night. I will continue to pray, and then pray some more. Back to grading. We have inspectors coming tomorrow. Take care tonight and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive