Thursday, May 17, 2007

Glory To God

Thank God for the end of today. Of course when you have all the children who didn't go on the trip left, you know what happens, revolt. They don't want to listen to anything, they continue to talk about each other and the general attitude is I don't have to do anything you say. After all that's why they didn't get to go in the first place, they don't listen and follow directions.I had one girl get mad, run home and get her father because a boy from another class said she was pretty. Oh my Goodness. I asked if he said it offensively or lewd, if he laughed or made some inappropriate gesture, no to all of that. She just didnt want him to say she was pretty. Not him, anyone else but him. What is wrong with that picture. Can we not just take a compliment and move on. One more day and they will be off for the weekend. Monday we go to the lawyer's office for our  mock trial. I think that will be fun. Today is my day to babysit. I get a break this week, I don't have to babysit on Friday. I might catch a movie or something. I haven't been to the movies in a while. The last time I went was on my birthday, we saw Wild Hogs. It was so funny. OK now the baby's crying. Have a good evening and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive