Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Spirit of My Mind

Ephesians 5:1-3

These trials are only to test my faith, to see whether or not it is strong and pure.

I am accepted in the Beloved. Eph. 1:6

I am a new creation. Eph. 2:19

I walk in love. Eph. 5:2

I am your follower. Eph 5:1

I am healed. 1 Peter 2:24

I am an overcomer. Rev 12:11

I speak healing in my life and I am strengthen by it. I had a full day today and it began with an early morning wake up call from our tenant. I have been going ever since. I went to  a training session at a restaurant at our new mall, then we went to a play at my mom's friend's church. Then we went to dinner at the wilderness wonderland for sportsmen, Pro Bass Shop. You never have to worry about us returning. The waitress spilled a glass of soda on the baby. It just made the evening awkward and uncomfortable. They made amends, manager came over but imagine if someone spilled a glass of soda over your head at a restaurant, how would you feel?

You never know what to do sometimes and today I realized what to do. I was given change for a 10m instead of a five and I told the clerk. I felt I just couldn't keep it and call myself a Christian. I cant complain about others when I am doing wrong also. She was pleased to no end.I think she was having a bad day.

I am renewed in the spirit of my mind. Eph 4:23

I am rooted and grounded in love. Eph. 3:17

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive