Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Father God. Thank you for your blessings and for sending your Son to redeem me. Father God I ask you to keep me surrounded by people who I can relate to and build strong relationships. Thank you for a strong bible study. Thank you for letting me see hope again. God let me go where you want me to go. I don't want to be anywhere that you are missing from.  Lord if you want me there then I will go there. It may not seem like it at the time but I will follow you, go where ever you need me to go and I will not try to lead and do things my way. Lord help me to manage my behavior and my attitude. Father God help me to make a withdrawal form the right bank. Let me go where you want me to be. Let it happen your way Lord, not my way.  I yield to your will and whatever you want me to do, I will do it. Have  a blessed day and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive