Sunday, May 20, 2007

PLAY THE HAND

When I watched the file in I remembered some students who I had forgotten, some who I recognized the face but not the name and some who I didnt know and they didnt know me even when I introduced myself to them. I really enjoyed your sermon because some of the children in this class have some serious problems that will impede their progress. Thank you for being who you are. Your ability to recognize the special needs of these students is so great, and to still give hope and faith for the future is so uplifting.  They need to know that we understand them. I pray that my needs are heard by God. I give thank for all that God has done in my life. I pray that understanding is the one thing that I continue to receive. Please don't leave and don't ever think that I don't love you. I love you more today that ever. I pray daily that God will give me an insight into the problem and to allow me to not lose you. I couldn't stand  it if I did. I say I can make it without you but its not the truth. I pray that you never leave and that you always find a reason to keep trying with me. I pray that God blesses you tonight and that you are well cared for.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive