Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Equally Yoked in Covenant Love

I pray that you are happy. I want you to have the one thing that makes your day, makes you happy and singing. I want to make you happy. So I must practice that daily. I don't know much about what makes you happy so I will have to learn that. I don't think you need a someone with issues like me. I do know that you deserve better. Give up, keep fighting, give up , keep fighting. Let Go and Let God Do It. Make a decision to move forward and do it. If I'm in love then something ought to be showing on the outside. If it cant be seen then its only for me and its selfish love. Agape Love passionately seeks the well being of another. Love that ministers to each other. I reap what I sow. What am I sowing into this relationship? Love is the glue of the body of Christ. Christ chose to do for others. Do I chose to do for others? Am I able to do for others? Am I able to do for you? Am I able to learn agape love? I want to learn, I need to learn, I pray that I do learn. I know I don't want to continue like this.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive