Sunday, May 27, 2007

Good Morning

Pentecost Sunday. Thank you Lord for giving us the Holy Spirit. When we think that we are losing out on something, when we re not achieving what we think we should have and when we are in the midst of our trails and troubles we know that you can come in a give us peace. I know if I keep doing the same thing I will keep getting the same results. But then I know I have to stay constant. Not give up and believe in my miracle. Don't grow weary in doing good. Stay focused on God's will. I ask God to show me how to make you happy today. How to come closer, be an outward showing of care, love and devotion to you. What does it take to be content? How ca I make this a better day? God is with me and I will believe and work for God's glory. Be a blessing to someone special and you will be blessed too.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive