Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hello

Hello again. This is my second time writing this. I hit the wrong key and poof-it was all gone. I guess I was wondering too much. I has another typical day where the children were their usual rambunctious selves. I know its easier to want to have the more mannerable ones. Who wants to have a crazy group of students for a whole year. In the beginning we have to retrain them to work and follow directions. Then they get the hang of it and are willing participants in the learning process. After a few holiday weeks at home they forget everything and get ready for three months of just acting crazy. Its easy to like the agreeable ones. Its takes a lot to like and work with the difficult ones. In the end they are all loveable in their own special way. Thank God we have only one more day this week. Two more weeks and its over. Praise the Lord and Thank You Jesus.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive