Sunday, May 6, 2007

Seating Arrangements

I refuse to get on the same bus of depression and dread. I am not going to be depressed about my life. I hope that I have given God enough faith and love to find a way out of my despair. I am not sad and unhappy. I am hopeful and joyful. I know that the door opening by sensors was a sign for me because of what I said while in Macy's yesterday. The bird feeder was also something that I spoke to God alone about. That's why I know god is in this. Father God let us find our way in this maze. Help us<SPAN id=sp-1 title="No Suggestions" style="BACKGROUND: url(undefinedimages/bg_spellingErr.gif) yellow repeat-x left bottom; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; COLOR: #000" _backupTitle="null">, guide us and allow us t find each other. We need each other and we do love each other. Have a blessed night and keep your mind on God.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive