Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Hello.

I know that there is so much more that God wants us to do and that its not just about us. Its important that we can love each other with an undying kind of love. I know that its important to talk to you and to move forward. I know you already know the importance. You have your finger on the pulse of the nation. The heart of the people. You know what needs to be done and I know you can do what needs to be done.  I'm not a woman who says I dont need a man. I need a good man. I will not accept a man who is going to bring me down, nor one who wants to leech off me. I need a man who wants to work together and build something together.  I'm ready to start again and build something worth having. I got a lot of stuff in my life but I'm worth all the stuff. God has been my compass and I will find Him in everything that I do/Thank you for continuing to help me help myself.  

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive