Thursday, May 10, 2007

Renewed Hope

Father God thank you for today. I continually renew my hope and my strength in you. I know you have called me to complete a task and I am trying to be faithful and dilligent., Many things block my path but I continue to press forward. I know that I am my own blockage sometimes. I need a fresh word from you Lord to encourage me and to keep me moving forward. I have those who try to discourage me and who mock me and make fun of me. I know that these are just obstacles to try to make me give up but I will encourage myself if necessary and give myself genuine hope. I'm still here so God has much for me to do. I can not grow weary doing God's work. At least I can continue to find energy to work towards my purpose. God bless you today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive