Friday, May 4, 2007

Personal Day

Hello and welcome. Welcome into my heart and my thoughts. I am blessed daily just knowing that you care enough to check me out. To see what's going on in my world daily and sometimes you bless me with more than enough.

Today I have to go to the building and wait for the water man. They are changing out the meters. The off to do some big club shopping for diapers. Tonight I'm attending the sisterhood event. Tomorrow, ministry meeting in the morning. Busy days ahead. Unity Sunday means its an early day. I hope you have a good day today.I hope there is some individual growth going on and that your faith is strengthen. We need each other and we have individual gifts that can transform and enliven each others life. Be blessed today and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive