Sunday, May 27, 2007

Be Still

I know that God is with you and you are not forgotten. I prayed that something would be different todqay. LORD, I know its not all about me. I prayed that I would say something comforting. When I said, Everything is going to be alright, I thought that was the stupidest thing to say. Everybody wil say somethinglike that and of course you had your pat answer ready for it. Of course it will.

I asked God why that of all things to say did you allow me to say that. Its such a general thing, its like saying good morning, how are you, fine. But God made me see that everything is going to be all right didn't mean it was trivial. No matter what happens, everything was going to be all right. No matter what, everything will be all right. Even if it doesn't turn out how we prayed and planned, everything is going to be all right. From that understanding I felt better about that small insignificant phrase. Everything is going to be all right. All things work together for good. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. God loves you and me. So have peace. Feel the hurt, know that whatever happens, God says that everything is going to be all right. This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. I will not be a source of disappointment for you, you dont have to worry about me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive