Sunday, May 6, 2007

Good Morning

Thank You Father God for loving me and waking me up one more day. I have something to do for you today and I will press forward toward that goal. I will bless your holy name. Thank you for wise counselors in my life. Thank you for allowing me to acknowledge that I need help and sending those who can help me. Father God I plan to fight for what is mine. What God has for me is for me.  I know I am valuable and my value is far above rubies and pearls. I trust in God and I trust in you. I am confident that I can believe in you and trust you to be a man of God. I have faith that I am a capable, intelligent, patient, and virtuous woman. I strive toward pleasing God and I have faith that my Father in Heaven will strengthen me spiritually, mentally and physically. I walk in faith and I continue to trust in God. Taste and See what the Lord has for me. What is for me is for me. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive