Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good Morning

 

 

Romans 5:8

 

Hope makes all the difference. High levels of hope will see changes because of the ability to keep working at the problem. Trying to find new ways to attack to situation. Father God I trust youtoday with all of my heart. I lean not to my own understanding, but in all my ways I acknowledge You, and You shall direct our paths. Thank You Father God for blessing me today on my movements. My new location, my new co workers and my new students, wherever they may be. Thank You Father for protecting me. Protect the students who are on the field trip to Atlanta this week. Protect those of us who are at school.

Father God I joined a new ministry. I had only gone to the sanctuary to pray, my first time doing it before bible study and before I knew it I was in a ministry.I'm excited about it and I look forward serving God I want to have so highlights on my video tape.

I want to make you happy. If you are happy then I am happy. If I'm happy then we can be happy. Its important for me to do what pleases you. I couldnt get into the journal last night. They were having some technical problems. I thought about calling you but it was late. I thought it was already at the answering service anyway. I've called early in the morning and it was there, but never late at night. Know that that was an option I thought about. I have to leave early today to finish what I can of my grades. They have to be in by 2pm and I know I wont have much time during school. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive