Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Good Morning

"Names of Christ" Print

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. Another day to be blessed I thank you Father for listening to my prayers and letting me know that you are still there and you heard me. Father God you heard me praying on the side of the road and you sent help for me and my brother. Lord I pray for your intervention in their lives. My brother, my daughters, my father and my mother. Lord some are lost, some have just lost hope. Rescue them from the darkness and I ask you to allow them to grow in grace so that they may experience your love and trust. Convict them, convince them and demonstrate your will. Reveal the steps to take to break any generational curses that plague our lives. Father God we are overcomers by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony. I commit my life to you God Almighty. I commit to obey you and to follow you. Take me where you want me to go. Show me the path of life for myself and for my family. In the name of Jesus I am the redeemed of the Lord and I am a conqueror. Bind up the heartache and heal our pain.Your word is a healer and a deliverer. Give us the grace and faith to be healed and to trust in you Lord. Allow us to forgive those who may have hurt us in the past and to have the courage to make amends to those who harmed us and talked about us. Teach us to guard our hearts and to grow in grace with you as our comforter and our strength. Help us to continue to develop trust in you God.

I had to pray for my family. They are really going through some things right now. I had to go to my brother last night. He got a flat tire on I-55. When I got there with a tire, we couldn't get the old one off. I prayed for help and along came an IDOT truck. He had a sledge hammer and hit it twice and it popped right of. Then when we put the spare on, it was flat. Talk about bad stuff getting worse. We called for a tow from triple AAA.It was dark and cold on that expressway. My brother has had some really hard times and his health is starting to get worse. He's had a heart attack with surgery, TB which infected his spine and he had to have surgery.  He's two years older than me and know he feels broken and overpowered. Yesterday we just prayed together. Father God I just ask you to put your hands of grace and mercy on him and heal his broken heart. Lord make me open to hearing your voice. What are you trying to teach me right now? Help me to learn it and recognize it.

Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone, today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive