Thursday, January 4, 2007

Today

ONe day makes a difference in the events of our lives. My computer is very important to me and trying to get a wireless connection has become a task that I have spent many hours trying to get. When the guy came the computer had a virus. No one had been on it in the morning as we didnt know. When I found out I called Dell, again, and spent the next 6 hours trying to fix the problem on the phone, with Dell and comcast. Then I thought they were coming back today but now its tomorrow. Wait, wait, wait. So I keep going on with my list of things to do. I'm bringing my present to you tomorrow. I'm coming to the sisterhood event so I'll drop it off then. Why do I stress over it. Because its for you and I want you to like it. So I soften it up with cookies and chocolate if you dont like it. I dont stress like this for everything. Only what is important. 

I want to be able to hear what God has sent the angels to tell me. I want to be in relationship with God. I want to hear what he has to say to me. My readings are constantly of things that indicate a release. A new beginning. A different time. My life will bear fruit. My life will reflect God. That will please me. Be blessed today,

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive