Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Hi

HI

How are you today? Did you have a good day?

I got your present in the mail today so I am going to bring it out to you sometime this week. I'm going to bake some cookies too.  I have chocolate for you and your staff also. I was just thinking what if you dont like the fragrance. I dont even know what it smells like? I hope you like it.

Im still trying to get that fan installed. I called today and they said someone would contact me for sure in the next 24 hours, so far, nothing. I know its the holiday and everything but someone could at least give me a date or prospective date. I did get the cable guy to come out tomorrow. We are going wireless. I'll use Lizzie's laptop until I get my own. That will give me more flexibility and access to the computer when I want to use it.

I am counting down the days. Five more to go then its back to my students. My family wont even let me talk about them at home anymore. They say I talk about them all the time. I have some real characters though. I have a lot of work to do too. My lesson plans and my gradebook needs to be updated. I was suppose to have this done by now but being sick last week put a kink in my plans.

I need to take down the tree and put the things away this week.

"Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing has yet been done." C.S. Lewis 

This give me strength to take on the challenges of each day. Each and every day begins new. Relying on God to direct me and to Keep me focused on my vision is something I look for every day. Each day is a new day. In my heart of hearts I have my ideal request. My everything that makes my heart sing, brings joy to my heart, and keeps me floating on air. That I want to stay focused on. The thing that I can not do on my own and what I must rely on God to do. The impossible.

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

I'm watching the Bulls with my father. Boring. I should grade some papers. Boring. Right now I think I will just say good night and try to read one of these books I havent had a chance to get to yet. Good NIght. Be blessed. I like to think that my wish/dream is still out there floating around , able to come true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just started this Blog thing and I was going through some stuff and I ran accros your Blog and I want to think you for the uplifting stuff you put in there. Alot of people these days only have trash to say so I want to say thank you. I am a happily married woman with two beautiful children and I appreciate the positive out look on things. I was wondering about your career I have always wanted to be a teacher and people say you can't make it as a teacher as far as salary goes. But,  I was wondering on the joy your children brings does it make up for the loss of income.
                        Thank you
                                Crystal

Followers

Blog Archive