Saturday, January 20, 2007

Journal Time

Today everything in the house just seem to want to have problems. The kitchen sink. The pipe underneath has a hole in it. The bathroom upstairs toilet started to back up. We all ways seem to have some repair, thats inevietable, but the plumbing problems seem to come in twos and threes. Now its Roto Rooter time. I of course want to call now and get it over with. The others want to do it themselves and save money. I agree with saving money but if you have never done it before and you are just going by a book, its not always the best answer. Delay, Delay. I brought the ticket for tonight but I am not going. I found out this afternoon that I was suppose to babysit while she went to work. She was suppose to be back by now. The doors open at 6:15. Show starts at 7pm. I would be too late. I m glad I bought a ticket. At least I can donate to the ministry. I have to set better parameters for when I can babysit. I was suppose to go to a professional development from 1-3 today also. I know she takes advantage of me because she knows I will say yes most of the time. I am going to get my grades together this evening. I know I am missing a really great show.My time seems to be dependant on others schedules. Good NIght.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive