Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Hello

Hi

Well today was another day that I thought about whether I had any other options in my job career and when I should take them. I considered the fast food industry to be a shining example of capitalism at its finest and wondered if I might be able to flip a burger fast enough. I had a fight in my room today. Two girls. Over a picture of Chris Brown, a rapper. Where in my contract does it say break up fights between teenagers.I feel like a police officer rather than a teacher. We had our lawyers visit today. The constitutional rights program is working ourt really well. I figure most of them will need legal advice soon enough. That wasnt right. I'm sorry. They were very good during that time. I'm sure it wasnt because I had the asst. principal, another teacher, 2 aides and myself in the classroom. When I was leaving today I said have a nice weekend. It was a reflex action. I guess I was hoping it was Friday already. Well I guess its going to be a rough week. Its only Tuesday. I did purchase my dance ticket for Saturday night. I have my Harry Belafonte ticket. I might have to bring the little one with me. I hope he doesnt need a ticket. I watch him on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday.

How was your day today? I pray that it was very successful. Be blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive