Friday, January 19, 2007

Date Night

Welll, finally, finally, I am on my journal.

Date Night and you  are without a date. I hope you did see the dancers. I know you did. Fridays are difficult for me to get out because of babysitting. I will be there tomorrow. You will be in  another city. Be safe. Be strong.

Today was so crazy. I have a girl that likes to run away from school. She is constantly getting upset over any little thing that the students do to her and if I say anything she automatically goes off the deep end. This is the fourth time this year that she has done this. Its so upsetting. I told her parents she needs a short stay in Hargrove.She has a huge inability to cope with any of lifes stressors and Its not going to go away. If anything its just escalating. I pray that they find her.  She upsets her parents so much by leaving school like this. They have a big family, like 7 or eight children, but both parents are still together. They try very hard. I dont know all the dynamics at home but I do know that they try. Their family was chosen for an extreme makeover by their church and they are very deserving. I pray that she is all right. I have to wait until Monday to find out what happened.

Well God will protect and provide. My day is over now.Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive