Friday, January 26, 2007

Date Night

Good Evening

Baby is fed, changed, clean and asleep. The most important thing is baby is asleep. How much time will I have, who knows.

Today was a good day. No children. Professional Development in the morning and classroom in the afternoon. One of my students wond the citywide science fair. Now she gets to go statewide. Imagine that. I was given the worst class and so far one of my students came in third in the spelling bee and now one has won the science fair citywide. That is just amazing. With every bit of pain there is some glory.

Tomorrow we have to pick up our market day and then go to IKEA. We are getting new bed covers. Its about time and this will be my gift to me. They are suppose to have a good sale. January was always considered white sale month. New towels and new bed sheets.

I am not going to let January leave without signing up for the fitness center. I have until Wednesday. The baby and my dad will start swimming classes in February. They need some extra curricular activities. Mommy will swim with baby. It'll be fun.

I have to finish my grades for Monday, then I am done for a while. We are going to work on a mask project with an artist for about four weeks. Its really going to be nice and the eighth graders will leave a monument to the school. I'm excited about that too. We have to prepare for the ISAT. It wil be in about 6 weeks and the students just arent ready.

Well enjoy your evening, think about me and have a blessed night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive