Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Good Evening

Long time, no hear from, huh?

Well its been quite a challenge to stay up with this journal.

I have missed you. My heart longs for communication. I wonder what the problem is sometimes. I can always state the obvious. I dont get up early enough. I cant access journals at school anymore, there's a block on that sort of stuff. Sometimes I just dont know what to say. I think about the fact that sometimes it doesnt have to be anything important or spiritual or social justice, it can just be something about me or about you. Sometimes the point is to communicate not just to make statemaents that are remarkable or grab you with a point. Am I growing out of things to talk about. I dont think so. Have I missed your message. I dont think so. Am I going to respond, I dont think so. For tonight I am going to go to bed and wake in the morning with a fresh outlook on life and a renewed attitude. Be blessed and have a good night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive