Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hello Father

Hello Father and Hello Father. Good Morning to you both. You convict me with every word you say. When I am wrong I am worong. I dont deny, or try to hide. Keep my word, keep my promise. My training yesterday was at the Museum of Science and Idustry from 4 until 6:30 and I hurried over to bible study after that. But we were learing how to improve students writing. The biggest thing was if they promise the reader something in the introduction, like they will talk about three things then keep your promise, talk about three things. If they only have a chance to talk about two then go back and change it to two. Give the readers what you promise. So I made it a point to get up early this morning. My goal is to eventually get up to go to the fitness center before work, but that;s a long way off right now. Today I got up and showered, read, fixed breakfast and still I have time to write. I am taking vitamins at night and in the morning so that I am not so tired. I am doing things for me to improve my ability to keep my promises. If I say I am going to do then I want to do it. I want to be faithful and trustworthy. I'm still here, I havent gone anywhere. Tell the truth keep the atmosphere uncomfortable and let the truth come out. Tell the truth Convict me and convince me.

Have a blessed day today and be a true blessing to someone very special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive