Saturday, January 6, 2007

Good Night

What a day! Sometimes you plan one thing and something else happens. I finally had the installation guy come out and right away he tells me I have picked the wrong fan and I will have to exchange. The fan has to be at least 7 feet from the floor and the one I picked had a long hang. I had to get a custom flush or something like that. Needless to say I was not happy with him. He was able to help my mother with an outlet in her room so it wasnt a complete waste. The fan was taken back and I now have the right one. I have to reschedule with him for next weekend. Computer problems in the morning wouldnt let me make an entry. What happens here stays here.

Tomorrow is Unity Sunday. Her plane is due at 1:42p. I was torn between going to service or not. I am going though. I have to remember that the fact that they arrive at that time does not mean she is ready with luggage to go. What I will do is leave straight away after church and get to O'Hare. If the weather is bad in Denver then she may not be on time anyway. The avalanche and other windy conditions make the chances of departing on time not very good. She may have to go to San Francisco and take a redeye home. Arriving at 6am the next day. I pray for good weather and excellent flying conditions. The baby is starting to get congested. All that traveling is getting to him.

I hope you liked the fragrance. If not, give it to someone. Maybe they will like it. Eat the cookies and enjoy yourself.

Sisterhood was very emotional. Its amazing the links that we all have and the hurts that bind us and separate us. I have to prepare myself for school on Monday. I dread going back sometimes. I was asked if I thought it was worth the financial loss to teach. Not only teach but teach in the inner city. Sometimes the answer is truthfully, no. I love teaching, but I dont love the constant disrespect and disregard for their future. But then I think if I can reach one person then it makes a difference and I believe that I am reaching one person. ONE PERSON. Is it worth it? Is one person worth it? Yes. So I will go back on Monday, ready to teach that one person.

Be Blessed and get ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive