Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Good MOrning

n

Good MOrning Lord. I am thanking you for calling me back. As I search my heart and mind to come up with answers I hear only "come bck to me". I have strayed in my thoughts and my actions. I have been concerned about the worldly things going on in my life and not allowing you the opportunity to show your glory in my life. Come back to me. Let my words guide you. Let my thoughts be your thoughts. Keep me close. Keep my word rooted in your heart. Dont let the concerns of the world be your concerns. Remember me. Love me. Praise Me. Worship Me. I am the Lord Almighty and their is none greater than Me. Remember Me. Love Me. That is what I will do. My readings this morning were just from an obscure passage that I turned to in Jerimiah. I dont remember the chapter but it was God calling us back to Him. I have strayed in my thoughts and in my mind. I have not been reliant on God alone to work my problems out. Trust me the Lord says. Trust me and I will be with you.

Have a blessed day today be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive