Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Good Night

Habits are so easily broken and so easily picked up again. I had a better day today. I have to remember why I chose to teach. Why I love teaching and that more students want to learn than don't. I have to stop yelling. Its not very becoming. That was one of my new years resolution, not to yell so much. I have figured out I am not going to see you again until next Tuesday. What is it that makes this so different? So special, so original. Well its off to bed. I have to get up at 5. I probably wont get to sleep until 11. We have training in the morning. I also have training this Saturday. I was suppose to go to a conference this weekend but I cancelled. I didn't want another overnight stay. I will do the single day saturday thing though. Good Night. My eyes hurt. I made the mistake of using chalk again and my eyes started bothering me again. Its official, I'm allergic to chalk. Imagine that, a teacher allergic to chalk.oh well.Off to do some reading. I'm still reading Tozer's book. It's a lot in a little book.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive