Sunday, January 21, 2007

Good NIght

Well today was a work day for me. I am getting all of my papers graded. The end of the quarter is this week on Friday. I stayed home today. I know, I know. I could hear you telling me to go to church. I did listen to you on tape. An old bible study tape. Finding God in the Hurting Places. I listened to it with Austin and he did his usual. Talked while you were talking, tried to out talk you then promptly fell asleep. I did not stay home to watch the Bears win. I am proud of them. This is the first time in a long time that they have won the NFC Championship. But the fact that this is the first time a African American coach has gone to the Super Bowl is great and disgusting. It should have happened a long time ago. We are going to hear that fact for the next few weeks everywhere on the news. Now we have two going at the same time. Isnt that something.What a boost for the morale of the city. I pray for the team to win. That will be great for our city. We can love New Orleans but we had to beat them today.

I am still working on papers and will be for another hour or so. I want to be done and ready for Friday. I want to be ahead of the stuff, not lagging behind and rushed. I think that will help my attitude. I think you think this is a curse for me but I am sure I am blessing somebody by being there. I am trying to do my job and keep focused on my purpose there. I stay out of the mess going on with the other teachers, and believe me there is some mess going on. Two of them hate each other and are constantly fighting and continue to try to put me in the middle. I am not choosing sides nor am I going to stop communications with either of them. I am neutral, like Switzerland.This is not my fight anyway. It has nothing to do with me.

Well my evening is almost over. This break has to end. I pray that you had a very good day. My weekend is over. I spent it in the house. I took down the tree finally and all the decorations. Packed them away for another year. I put away all of my toys in my bedroom. I have a lot of beanie babies and small cars and stuff that I have saved for a long time. I packed all of them away for more space. Well I am heading to bed, to correct more papers. How can you say you love me when you dont even talk to me. Is this talking? Its communication. Its a start. We have a long way to go. Dream for a new beginning tomorrow.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive