Sunday, January 7, 2007

Good Night

I have to remember that God is with me and always will be no matter what. I arrived at the airport at the right time. While I was walking from the parking lot she called me to say her plane had landed and she was on her way to the baggage claim. We met up and I got a chance to hold my little baby again. He was so mature. He's now 7 1/2 months and he is crawling. Its the little things that matter. I also got my hug today from My Love. I have missed that hug for so long. I almost thought I wasn't going to get it today. I missed my kiss though. I was so happy to have the hug, I forgot about the kiss. The baby now knows how to make kissing noises. He is so cute its just amazing.

Well tomorrow I am back in the trenches. I enjoyed this vacation. I am so not ready to go back. When does June get here? The first week I was sick then the next week I tried to catch up on everything I wanted to do. I did get my ticket for the dance team, I have it for Saturday. I imagine you will be there both nights, maybe.

God was with me today. This morning was so soulful. I was reading Jeremiah 5,6,7. It started with Faithfulness and worshipping God for who He is. I opened it up in the middle, but then I read back and then read forward and just realized that staying faithful to God, realizing his awesome power and glory and knowing that religion was not what it was about but loving God and knowing that without God on my side I would not be where I am today. Sometimes God will not give you what you want because you are just not ready for it at that time. I guess I am not yet ready. I'm working toward readiness. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive