Monday, November 14, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I stay hopeful for the day when you fulfil your promise in my life. Blessed is your holy name. Great and wonderful counselor. Waking me up and starting me on my way like you do everyday, keeps me faithful and hopeful. Trusting in you Lord renews my strength daily. You didn't have to do it but you did. You love me and I love you. Thank you for loving me. Just like a baby, it's unconditional. I love you Lord. I love you. I love you. I am in love with you. Glory to you, my God. Glory, Glory, Glory.

Father God I don't know the slings and arrows that are ahead of me today but I do know that you walk with me and that knowledge brings me peace and a sound mind. Watch over my love today. Guide him through his twist and turns. Comfort him during any unrest in his day. Protect him from any harm today. Love him today Lord.

With much love and kindness, have a blessedly wonderful day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive