Saturday, November 12, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

Thank You Lord for today. Today is the day that I will continue to focus on your will and your way. Thank you Lord for waking me up and starting me on my way. My cup runneth over with your blessings today. I seek you first in the morning and I have found you. I love you Lord. I Love You. Lord you know the comings and goings in my life. You know the things going on in my children's lives and you definitely know what's going on in my life. I call on you to see us through. We can't make it without you Lord. We just can't do it. The road is too long, too dark, too narrow. We need you Lord to guide us, comfort us and protect us. We can't do it by ourselves. We turn it over to you Father God. Our Rock, our Comforter, our Counselor.

Have a gloriously blessed day today and remain in God's will.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive